Welcome to Happy Days Preschool
Happy Days Preschool is committed to providing safe, enriching and nurturing educational experience for each child within a family cooperative environment.
Guiding Principles to fulfill the mission:
- Providing a setting where learning and growth take place, by nurturing social, emotional, intellectual, creative, physical and emerging cultural needs.
- Ensuring developmentally appropriate practices and standards while valuing individual differences.
- Acknowledging that each child is capable and competent by promoting self esteem, encouraging self-care, communication and cooperation skills.
- Fostering creativity and critical thinking in a playful and investigative environment.
- Striving to support family involvement at school and home while building awareness of child development and each family's unique needs.
Please join us for the annual spring OPEN HOUSE at the Happy Days classroom (Industrial Arts/ Band bldg at the high school) on THURSDAY MAY 12th from 6-7pm. Come and see the classroom with your kid(s), meet Mrs. Borchert, and learn more about the HD program. Reistration that night is possible too!
Current families, if you're on Facebook please send a request to the private Happy Days Preschool group!
Do you have a 3 or 4 year old not currently in Happy Days? 2016-17 Registration is underway! Print the forms (on the Right menu bar) and mail them in today!