Welcome to Happy Days Preschool
Happy Days Preschool is committed to providing safe, enriching and nurturing educational experience for each child within a family cooperative environment.
Guiding Principles to fulfill the mission:
- Providing a setting where learning and growth take place, by nurturing social, emotional, intellectual, creative, physical and emerging cultural needs.
- Ensuring developmentally appropriate practices and standards while valuing individual differences.
- Acknowledging that each child is capable and competent by promoting self esteem, encouraging self-care, communication and cooperation skills.
- Fostering creativity and critical thinking in a playful and investigative environment.
- Striving to support family involvement at school and home while building awareness of child development and each family's unique needs.
Parent Meeting set for Thursday, August 25th 6-7:30pm in the VCC Theatre. Please bring your folder with your paperwork filled out. Immunization form needs to be completed. A copy of your childs records from the clinic is not acceptable. Thank you! Reistration that night is possible too!
Current families, if you're on Facebook please send a request to the private Happy Days Preschool group!
Do you have a 3 or 4 year old not currently in Happy Days? 2016-17 Registration is underway! Print the forms (on the Right menu bar) and mail them in today!